ASSISTANT MANAGER - MANAGER
Moore Stylianou & Co is a member firm of Moore Global Network Ltd, ranked amongst the ten biggest international accounting firms with over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of the needs of national and international clients.
Our audit Department is expanding, and we are seeking to recruit dynamic and high calibre individuals who have strong academic background and are committed in becoming professional accountants. The individuals must possess the necessary soft skills that will help them progress in their working environment and their interaction with other team members and clients.
We are currently looking for Assistant Managers for our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidates will be assigned to specific engagements where she/he will be acting as an auditor in charge and coordinates teams in large engagements.
- Performing audit work for local and international clients in accordance with ISA
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully meeting the budget and deadlines
- Conducting reviews in tax computations and tax returns
- Reporting results to Manager/Partners – Reviewing work of Junior to Senior Auditor
- Providing on the job training to group members
- Supervision and coordinating between audit teams
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional audit experience
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s
- Excellent computer literacy (knowledge of CaseWare and CaseWare International will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages both written and spoken
- High level organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
The company offers above market rate remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical funds, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancements, to partner level.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org